Anxiety Relief: Self Help (With Heart) For Anxiety, Panic Attacks, And Stress Management
Is stress, anxiety, or depression ruining your life? Do you believe that there are no answers? Are those “quick fix” approaches failing to deliver results? That may well be because you’re much more like a garden than you are an electrical appliance. Healing anxiety is an organic process, not just nuts and bolts. Anxiety Specialist Therapist, John Crawford, learned this lesson the hard way when a terrifying descent into severe anxiety and depression during his twenties became a ten year ordeal. After finally meeting a skilled therapist he made a full recovery. Now, almost 25 years on, John has spent the last 13 years of his life working as a professional therapist specialising in the treatment of anxiety disorders.
Anxiety Relief is a warm, compassionate, expert self-help book written from both sides of the therapeutic couch. John says “I always set out with the belief that my clients can recover, and I fight hard for them. This book is written with that spirit and commitment firmly at its heart”. If you’re suffering with anxiety or panic, this book is for you. It’s wide in scope but laser-focussed on ensuring that you achieve results.
The tools and understanding presented here are the same proven tools that John has been using to help anxious people successfully recover for many years, but what is perhaps unique is that this book is not merely a collection of techniques. It is instead a meeting of science and heart, brain and thought, where the reader is invited to understand both the clinical causes of anxiety and how we can employ our hearts and minds to bring safety to the most lonely, frightened, or bereft parts of our being. It is this compassionate attention to our deepest selves, coupled with the science of anxiety reduction which ultimately brings relief.
Inside “Anxiety Relief” you’ll discover:-
- How to create the correct mindset for full and permanent recovery from (even severe) anxiety.
- How to fully understand the brain’s evolutionary role in creating stress, anxiety, depression, panic and negative thinking, and how to use that understanding to take back control.
- Why self-love, the correct resources, and appropriate skills are essential components for recovery when anxiety attacks.
- Why just throwing random “techniques” at an anxiety problem won’t resolve the core of the problem, and what to do instead.
- How compassionate connection with your most vulnerable self will turbo-charge your recovery time and offer long-term stability, and how to do it.
- Why your subconscious mind keeps you locked in anxiety, and how to work WITH that mind to stop beating yourself up!
- How to avoid soul-destroying, resource-sucking wrong turns.
- And much, much more.
Anxiety Relief is written with sparkling clarity to provide an expert step by step anxiety recovery system which any anxiety sufferer can understand and put into immediate use. This book goes well beyond the usual “Do this and you’ll feel better” formula however. It will provide you with an explanation of the many angles you can employ to make things better and provide you with the great missing ingredient that causes many anxiety sufferers to fail in recovery – HEART!
If that sounds mysterious to you, then there’s almost certainly something here that you’ve overlooked before. This book offers you the tools and understanding that will reach deep enough to finally make the real difference.
Buy “Anxiety Relief” today to let this powerful, practical, sincere book from a true “anxiety insider” show you how to reach right to the HEART of anxiety, heal yourself deeply, and find your easy smile again!
*Please note. This book was previously released under the title “You Can Fix Your Anxiety”*
(as of Jul 12,2018 22:20:33 UTC – Details)