Anker’s new $100 true wireless earbuds last for 100 hours per charge, and they’re down to $60 – BGR
October 31, 2019
If you want great true wireless earbuds with phenomenal battery life at a reasonable price, AirPods are definitely not the answer. Instead, you’ll want to check out the new and improved Anker Zolo Liberty True Wireless Earbuds. These impressive earbuds have important features like a lightweight design and graphene drivers, but the star of the show is the remarkable 100-hour battery life between the charging case and the buds themselves. They’re only $99 compared to $159 minimum for AirPods, but the coupon code ZL2001HP will slash that price to just $59.99 for a limited time!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Graphene-coated drivers: Produce precision oscillation for superior sound across the entire frequency range.
- Truly-wireless headphones: Let you listen to your favorite tracks with Bluetooth connectivity, so you won’t be held back by wires.
- Bluetooth 4.2 interface: Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Rechargeable battery: Offers up to 3.5 hours of playtime on a single charge, boosted to 24 hours with the included charging case.
- Sweat-resistant: Provides protection from sweat, so you can easily wear headphones while working out.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.