- Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players with 2 decks).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (6.35 x 8.89 cm), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow. Check for the Hologram on the box to ensure authenticity.
What is this?
Exploding Kittens is a highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. It was the most-funded game in the history of Kickstarter, and has paved the way for peace and tranquility in the modern world. It also features cards illustrated by The Oatmeal.
You draw cards until someone explodes.
You put cards on the table and take turns drawing from them.
If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you explode and are out of the game.
You can avoid exploding if you play a Defuse Card. Defuse Cards distract the exploding kittens with things like laser pointers, kitten yoga, and catnip sandwiches.
You can also play various cards to skip your turn, attack other players, peek at the deck, or secretly relocate an Exploding Kitten Card.