Match and Spell Game
- Develops reading and spelling
- Encourages matching and memory skills
- Progressive educational game with two ways to play
- Suitable for ages 4+ and 1-4 players
- Packaging illustrations may vary slightly due to packaging update in 2017
A fun first reading and spelling game which encourages letter recognition, teaches basic phonetic word building, and promotes matching of pictures and words. Match and Spell is designed for both guided and independent word building, featuring a range of words from simple words like ‘cat’ to more complex four letter words.
There are two ways to play this educational game, firstly by matching letter cards to the ones shown on your word board to introduce letter shapes and sounds. In the more challenging version of the game, players must collect the letters to spell the picture that is on their board – in the right order!
Match and Spell is the perfect literacy game to introduce letters, sounds, and eventually words, with simple gameplay which progresses as children learn.