Snap Dragon Kids Action Board Game
- DARE TO PULL THE DRAGON’S TONGUE? In this highly entertaining children game players pull Snap Dragon’s tongue to get his coins. But watch out, one pull too many and the dragon will bite!
- AVOID GETTING BITTEN – Players take turns in this junior board game to pull the dragon’s tongue as many times as the dice shows. If he doesn’t wake up, you get to steal one of his coins
- ENTER THE DRAGON’S DEN – The objective of this fun kids game is to collect as many coins as you can without waking Dragon. as he is very protective of his stash.
- SNAP! If he wakes up and bites you, you will have to give him a coin to let you go. The winner is the first player to collect a total of 6 coins!
- SUITABILITY – This entertaining preschool game is designed to play from 2 to 4 players aged 4+. Loads of fun guaranteed for children, as no one knows when Dragon will wake next!
The Game in Brief In Snap Dragon, players take turns to pull Snap Dragon’s tongue according to the number on the dice. If you pull his tongue and he doesn’t wake up, you can steal one of his coins. Continue taking turns, stealing as many coins as you can. Be careful he doesn’t wake up and bite you – you have to give him a coin to let you go. First player to collect 6 coins wins. What’s Included? – Dragon Unit – 9 Coins – Dice – Sticker Sheet
WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.