Sophie la girafe Baby Teething Toy
- TEETHING AID: Sophie la girafe is flexible and has many parts for your newborn to chew on. She is perfect for soothing sore gums and relieving teething discomfort. She is lightweight and easy for little hands to grip and hold onto.
- SENSORY DEVELOPMENT: Sophie is great for awaking baby’s five senses. Her squeaker stimulates hearings and keeps baby amused. Her scent of natural rubber makes her easy for your child to identify amid all other toys.
- ADORABLE DESIGN: Sophie la girafe has dark and contrasting spots all over that provide visual stimulation and makes her easily recognizable to baby. She is light and soft, and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip.
- NATURAL RUBBER: This teether is made from 100% natural rubber, produced from the latex of the Hevea Tree, and decorated with food-grade paint, you can be sure that this teether is safe for your little one to chew on.
- FRESH TOUCH: “Fresh Touch” is the most complete range of products bearing Sophie la girafe.This collection offers a wide product range covering all the baby’s needs at any moment of the day and in every stage of his growth.
Sophie la girafe was born on 25th May in year 1961…Saint Sophie’s day. She was an immediate success. Sophie quickly became a “must have” in baby’s essentials. Designed to stimulate the senses and soothe teething gums, parents recognised right away the benefits of this little girafe for their child. By simple word of mouth, the little girafe’s fame spread. Vulli, a company based in Rumilly in the Haute-Savoie region of France has continued to keep the jealously guarded secret of how this wonder toy is made. Sophie la girafe is still “traditionally” produced to this day, a process that involves more than 14 manual operations. Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree, Sophie’s flexible, renewable, natural materials and non-toxic paint mean she is a safe and natural teething toy for your little one. Since her creation in 1961 Sophie la girafe has wowed over 50 million babies (and parents!) worldwide with her natural beauty and charm, and her retro style has ensured that she has remained fashionable for over 50 years.